Kiki Maurey, MBA OBE
Exec Coach-Speaker, and Facilitator
Download a PDF of my coach profile (if it fails to open, then cut and paste the url into your desktop and retry). kiki-maurey-coach-profile-24-sept-2016-2page
You can read about my “coaching beginnings” here in Jan 2014 Coaching at Work feature article written by Liz Hall, Editor/Owner of the national and international reknowned “Coaching at Work” magazine.
I have been an informal personal and professional coach-mentor for years, as well as a management consultant and policy adviser for more than 23 years. More recently my coach-mentoring practice is based on a philosophy of achieving professional-business-personal excellence and fulfillment, working with clients in how to achieve this in a world fraught with change and challenges. I was surprised and delighted to be awarded an OBE in the Queen’s 2013 June Birthday Honours for services to women, and ethnic minorities in business.
Unusually, I provide three levels of ‘situational coaching’ to suit the individual needs of all my clients, whether Business Owners, Chief Execs, Non Execs, Leaders, Managers etc:
- Level 1: Supporting your immediate challenges including career growth, strategy and business planning, change and programme management, top team / Board building, and employee and staff engagement.
- Level 2: Personal and professional growth including enhanced communication skills, emotional mastery, behavioural change, influence and negotiation skills, leadership effectiveness, chairing skills and Board member impact development.
- Level 3: Inside-out transformative change including supporting your whole life success through deepening self- and soul-awareness by helping you ‘tune into’ who you were meant to be but perhaps were too afraid to embrace.
My coaching expertise is based upon a lifetime of experience managing change, influencing policy and providing organisational management and consulting. Past experience includes senior positions with Prowess, the Office of Public Management, and Common Purpose as well as being a policy adviser to Government Departments. I’ve served as a member of the Ethnic Minority Business Task Force working to foster growth and economic participation among black and minority ethnic firms and entrepreneurs. Other non-exec / ministerial appointments included Southampton and South West Hampshire Health Authority, the Learning and Skills Development Agency, and Chairman of the Hampshire and Isle of Wight South Central Connexions Partnership Ltd.
I hold an EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) Level 7 Senior Practitioner Advanced Diploma (with distinction) in Professional Coach Mentoring from OCM/Oxford Brookes University, an MBA from the University of Warwick Business School, and a BSc (2:1 Joint Hons) from the University of Southampton.
As well as being a licensed Motivational Map Practitioner, a qualified Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step 1 & TKI Practitioner, and an NLP Master Business Practitioner, I’m a top-level Professional Speaker, described by Barclays as “one of the best keynote speakers/facilitators in the country” and “world class” by Warwick Business School. I’ve delivered training seminars and speaking engagements to more than 7,000 small businesses in just the past few years.
Masterclasses and webinars, including:
- Influence and persuasion
- Communications and managing conflict
- Personal resilience and emotional mastery
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation and keynote speaker skills
- Employee engagement and motivation
- Leading high performing teams
- Team motivation and performance
- Coaching and mentoring for managers
- Leading change positively
- Being an authentic leader
- Rethinking thinking skills
Inspirational keynote speaking on a range of topics including those above, plus some very entertaining stories and insights gained during my journey “from cleaner to OBE”.